- 2 oz butterfly pea flower water
- 1 1/2 oz Southbound Tequila Blanco
- 1/4 oz agave
- 1 oz coconut water
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Cointreau or elderflower
- 3 dashes of fee foam bitters
- To make the Butterfly Pea Flower Water: Soft boil, one cup of water. Remove from heat. Add in four or five butterfly pea flowers and infuse for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour into a jar and add in a splash (tsp) of lemon juice.
- Add all ingredients in a shaker. Dry shake first, then add ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Serve and top with a spider.